About Me

Monday, June 18, 2012

Dresses from Burlington's

We went to Burlington's this Friday and I picked up two dresses.  I love wearing dresses now that I'm towards the end of my pregnancy because they make me feel really comfortable and they are the only thing that I feel really showcase my pregnancy and my baby bump. 



I've always wanted a white dress so I can wear my turquoise necklace with and this dress was perfect.  I got an amazing deal on it too! It was only $16.99 compared to $32 at original price. 

I love that this dress is very versatile, you can dress it up or down.  I only wore the red heels for the sake of the picture, but I love that I can wear this dress this way after I give birth too. I ended up wearing red flats instead because hardly any of my heels actually fit the way they should.  My feel swell up so bad they look like toads sometimes! I have to admit I dont like the look as much with flats as I do with heels, but its what was most comfy and that's pretty much more important at this point in my pregnancy :)




The 2nd dress was not so cheap, but still a good bargain compared to the original price.  I think it's probably the most expensive item I've bought upto date for my wardrobe.  It's a Calvin Klein Maxi dress that originally retailed at $129.99 and I got it for $49.99, so I saved more than 50%. and that made it worth it, plus it's SUPER super comfy!  It kept me cool all Sunday when the heat was blazing hot and I just want to be in it all the time.



I dressed it up with a vest and removed the rope tie it came with.  I paired it with some black thong sandals and a long gun metal chain necklace and watch for added accessories.  We went to Dave & Busters on Sunday and it was HOT! Lucky for me I was kept cool in this dress and I was one happy comfy camper throughout the day.




1 comment:

Boysenberrylicious! said...

You look so beautiful! I miss you vlogs and tutorials! Glad your doing good and can't wait to read more updates. :-)