About Me

Monday, June 11, 2012

34 1/2 Weeks & Family BBQ


34 1/2 Weeks, carrying my nephew Sai Sai
 I'm 2 days shy of 35 weeks, and my baby is starting to drop.  I'm constantly running to the bathroom to empty my bladder! Sometimes I pee my pants cuz I don't make it on time or because a tinkle a little right before I sit on the toilet lol.

Went to LA this weekend to take my mom, niece, and nephew to my brothers house whom is taking them to Ensenada, Baja Mexico on Sunday to visit their parents for Summer vacation.  My mom is flying out to Michuoacan MX, on Wednesday to visit my grandparents and hopefully will be back before I go into labor.  She's due back around the 4th of July, but won't be back at our house till the 9th or so.  I'm nervous and scared she wont make it back for my delivery and it means so much for me that she is there.

Anyway, it was extremely hot on Friday and Saturday in LA! We went swimming at the pool in my brothers neighborhood complex, it was so refreshing and fun! The kids had a great time and it was almost near impossible getting them to get out so we can head home, shower and prepare for the Pacquiao/Bradley fight.



My brother invited some friends over and we all had a wonderful time BBQ'n, chit chatting, and enjoying the family's company.  The fight however, was quite a shock! Like any who watched, we all can agree Pacquiao clearly won but the decision was in Bradley's favor...I'd be ashamed of winning a fight like that but oh well...Pacquiao is still the champ in my eyes and in my heart and that's all that matters.




No comments: