About Me

Monday, April 30, 2012

Diaper Covers!


Made my baby this diaper cover using a pattern by Danamadeit.  I plan on making more of these as I make her other clothes and just so she has maching chonies to wear with her dresses. I would much rather her show off these cute diaper covers than the actual diaper regardless of any "cute" prints they now come with. These are extremely cute and super inexpensive to make and with the pattern, I can make these for months on end as she grows into a toddler.


Made this one in particular to match the itty bitty baby dress I made her a few weeks ago. And these were the first thing I made using my new overlock machine which I LOVE! gives my projects a super nice clean finish that looks professional and keeps my projects from fraying.

BTW, cost me less than $99 cents to make these babies...again...I used a precut fat quarter from Walmart, and I still have bit of fabric left for making a bow or using as an applique on another project. If I've learned anything from sewing, it's to save any scraps of fabric because you don't know when they'll come in handy.

Till next time!
xoxo
Mayra

No comments: