About Me

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What's In My Purse-You'd Be Surprised


I really have no business overflowing my purse like this! But at least I use my purse to it's full capacity! I dont always carry the same stuff in it either it all changes day to day.

One of my viewers on YouTube suggested I do a "What's in Your Purse" video, so I figured I'd jumpstart and do a blog post as well.

I carry my journal so I can write randomly about feelings, ideas, or just anything that comes to mind. I also use it to add clippings from magazines, news papers, or places I plan to visit during the year so it's convenient for me to carry with with me at all times.
I carry An Old Friend From Far Away because it gives me ideas on what to write about and helps refresh my memory and bring back old memoriess. I havn't been posting my entries on Blogger, but I'm using this book to write a memoir and keep all entries saved on my laptop.
The Daily Writer too, gives me ideas on what to write. These entries will be seen on Blogger as well.  I like skimming the pages to gather more ideas and become inspired.
I'm taking an English 1-B online class for the intersession before Spring and we have TONS and TONS of work to do each week. I keep my planner handy to keep track of my assignments, things to do, and important events.
& Of course, being that I enjoy writing so much, The Pocket Wadsworth handbook comes in handy for a lot of reasons! Gramma, punctuation, styling, MLA formats...the list goes on.
I have these gloves I got for X-mas from Lizo. I like these because the fingers are uncovered making it easy to grasp things when I need to and can simply undo the mitten end and cover my fingers when need be.
I carry these two items which I too got for Xmas from Audrey. The lotion is great to keep my hands moisturized and the body spray is great too when I want to feel a little refreshed. (I now left these in my desk at work).
Don't ask me why I have two different polishes in my purse! I originally had the OPI nail polish in my purse incase I had any chipped nails I could easily touch them up. This week I decided to color them with China Glaze and therefore ended up with two different colors. These are now back home where they belong.
My makeup bag of course!
Hand sanitizer I got from Crystal in a giveaway I won! Smells great and keeps my hands nice and clean!
MI Paste I use when I add my invisalign trays! Helps fight cavities! And my Crest Weekly Clean paste I now transferred over to my desk along with my other toothbrush and paste to wash teeth after eating.
FLOSS! I hate getting things stuck inbetween my teeth so Floss is a MUST-Have!
A bookmark with no Book! This was at the bottom of my purse! No wonder I coulnd't find it!! Cute isn't it :)
Cash! I'm surprised to find cash at the bottom of my purse as I never carry cash on me. It's always plastic. I need to make a habit of carrying cash with me more often.
I got this top coat from Grace in a goodiebag she gave me. I have to say I love this stuff!! It's by Jafra and I love how it works. I think this is one of the best top coats I've tried.  Again, I had this in my purse so I can easily touch up nails when need be. This too, is back on the shelf where it belongs :)
Bunch of cards! I was cleaning out my wallet which I got tired of using and needed to run out so I just threw any cards into my purse and here's what they are.
I drafted this on Monday and that's what I had at the time. Today, it's not as packed and has different things in it! I love my purse though!! It's one of my favorites in a long time.

What do you carry in your purse?

9 comments:

LovelyKorita said...

haha your bag is just as packed as mine if not more haha but that's only because I have a smaller purse right now LOL

Daniel Bryan said...

I also have those Crest White Strips Chewables as well as the Tooth Paste. They are very effective against cavities. My dentist explained it to me.

John Davis said...

Many Zahnpasta items that do not use the key connected with whitening grab the dirt from the moment splits on the enameled in an attempt to indicate the genuine appeal of this enamel backside. i am a dentist and i don't think this is a good idea alone is too abrasive for teeth, combitanion with sea salt is worse. we don't advise our patients to use whitening Zahncreme which contains contents like baking powder. using them for too long cause enamel thinning and roughening so they cause more staining eventually.

denture repair said...

We're on the same page, Daniel. I never leave the house without those chewables, because I really care a lot about my dental hygiene.

cheap orthodontics said...

It is really surprising to find dental strips like these that could benefit your dental health.

dentist fredericksburg va said...

I always have my dental floss in my bag as well. This helps me fight tooth decay and dental caries.

mini implants said...

I've got a lot of stuffs inside my bag as well and I don't forget to take with me my toothbrush and toothpaste. I can't live without them. I can leave my cellphone but not my dental stuffs.

dental portable unit said...

see the beauty of the life.you can be happy

china dental supply said...

Let's do everything we can for our dental health!