About Me

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sally Hansens Natural Butter Lip Shimmer

Hola Chicas!

I wanted to share a beauty favorite today.  I don't buy a lot of makeup because I have a 7-Drawer organizer full of it and I really don't need anything else. In fact I'm actually trying to make space by selling a few things so stay tuned.

Today, I wanted to share this new lip favorite of mine. I received this amazing lip shimmer from Audrey along with many other Xmas goodies.  I have never seen or heard of these lip shimmers before and since Audrey sent it to me I wanted to try it out and make use of what she picked out for me.

Sally Hansen Natural Lip Shimmer in Bliss

Can I just say I am in LOVE! This has become my favorite lip item since Xmas! I wear it all the time and I will need to find new ones soon. This stuff moisturizes my lips and leaves them feeling soft and smooth for hours.  I add some twice a day; in the morning before I go to work and after lunch.  The stuff feels great on my lips and adds the right amount of color and can I add that I'm in LOVE with this particular shade! It's called Bliss  heres a swatch for you to see. 
 I cant stop bragging about how much I love this stuff because I truly do. You can wear it lightly or add a few layers to pack on the color and extra moisture.  It's not as moisturizing as a chap-stick is and it's not as slick or light as chap-stick is either. The formula is semi-thick but moisturizing enough for a smooth application and smells fruity. The smell isn't contagious and doesn't taste like anything. I've tried lip products in the past with very strong fruity smells that give your tastebuds a bitter taste, I'm glad this one doesn't have that effect. 
Lips full of Bliss :)
Have any of you girls tried this stuff before? If so, how do you like it?

Till next time,
xoxo
Mayra

2 comments:

LovelyKorita said...

OoO looks like I'm going to be on the search for this product! LOL

ThicknGorgeouz Mayra said...

If you try it, let me know how you like it! I know I need to ask Audrey where she bought them to get a little stash! I'm thinking you can find them anywhere considering I see a lot of Sally Hansen products at stores :)