About Me

Friday, December 31, 2010

GoodBye 2010

2010 passed me by in a flash. I am looking forward to 2011 and all the changes I want to do for myself in the coming year.

I also had a wonderful year and learned a lot about myself along the way.

In 2011 I want to grow as a writer and blogger and continue my education and pursue my goals and dreams.  It's hard following your dreams when ur forced to work 9-5 mon-friday and have bills to pay, but none the less you can't give up and I wont do so, I will keep pushing forward.

In 2011 I plan on using my sewing machine more often, blogging and writing a lot more, and continue my focus on school and with my 3 day weekends coming up I plan on volunteering at my shelter once again and traveling and connecting with more of my viewers and readers.

Thank you for your continued love and support, for following, reading, commenting and coming by! I'll See you in 2011!

2 comments:

Aimee | Irresistible Icing said...

You can do it Mayra!!! Happy New Year!!!

Thicker Than Your Average Girl said...

=] I wish you all the best in 2011 Happy new year Mujer <3